“Olive was a perfect match for energy, activity level and temperament.
Our worst experience was when she ate a dark chocolate bar, which is toxic for dogs.
We rushed Olive to the vet, who said, he would do the best he could, but no guarantees.
We told our son, nine at the time, and he responded with big teardrops rolling down his cheeks, but said, every cloud has a silver lining, but I can’t possibly think of what it could be.
Luckily, Olive survived.
She is a member of our family.
When we go away without her, we feel like one of us is missing and the family is not complete.”